In order to keep everyone safe, please follow these safety guidelines when you come to the Urban Arts Gallery
2. Maintain at least 6 feet of distance between yourself and others. Imagine everyone is a unicorn and you don’t want to get kicked in the face.
3. Handshaking, hugging, high-fives, etc. are not allowed in the Gallery at this time.
4. Refrain from touching anything until you are ready to make a purchase. Seek out a staff member for assistance.
5. Wash your hands frequently. There are not hand washing stations in the gallery so do so before your visit. There will be hand sanitizer available at the gallery.
6. You must wear a mask. If you don’t have your own you can purchase one from the gallery for $15. If you don’t wish to do this we have a few disposable masks that we can provide you.
7. Be courteous. Remember that these precautions aren’t just for you. It’s important that you adhere to these rules even if you aren’t worried about getting COVID 19. They will prevent you from getting others sick, who might be at greater risk than you.